If you are a registered user of WRAL.com, you can subscribe to get email alerts by topic.
You can choose to get alerts on:
- Breaking News, which includes local and national news, high-impact traffic alerts, select sports results for local teams and significant pop culture news.
- Business News, including stock market moves, local transactions and major national moves and technology updates.
- Traffic Alerts for major backups along key Triangle routes.
- News Headlines, sent daily at 6 a.m. (Morning Briefing), Noon, around 5 p.m. (5ish) and 8 p.m. You choose what time you want your update or get them all.
- Daily deals from the Smart Shopper
- Weather alerts, a daily forecast or specific severe weather updates for your county.
- Sports News, including breaking sports news, team-by-team scores and headlines and news from high school sports in the Triangle.
- Out & About, including our Best Bets for weekend entertainment.
- Marketing includes contest notifications and other special offers from WRAL partners.
You can unsubscribe at any time from an email list by clicking the link at the very bottom of the email, and you will be removed from future mailings. You also can visit the Email Alert Center to manage all of your subscriptions.